Senior Session 4
Senior Session 4 (Grade 11 – O Level year 3)
Are you looking to improve your child’s understanding of the English language or hoping to prepare them for their examinations?
With SMART English’s curriculum for the 4th session for Seniors (S4), i.e.: Grade 11, O Level year 3, students will be learning at an advanced level to help them prepare for their P1 and P2 O Level examinations for CIE and IGCSE subjects with a focus on skill development.
Sessions will be held Mondays and Fridays from 6:15 PM to 7:15 PM (PKT).
Essential tips and techniques
The S4 directed writing tips and skills are essential for all students and are meant to set the target for the highest marks.
- Essential Focused Final Exam Preparation
- Advanced Skill Development for P1 and P2
- Focus of Narrative Conflict, Theme & Depth
- Descriptive Grid Development
- Argumentative & Discursive Writing Instruction
- Comprehension Techniques
Session Duration Dates:
October 12, 2020 – November 13, 2020
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level Grades 9 & 10 – O Level year 1 & 2
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty